These are the different options that we propose between the MORRO de TOIX / MASCARAT and the ISLA de la OLLA / CAP NEGRET in the ALTEA BAY:
1. The caves tour. We paddle towards the impressive cliffs of Morro de Toix, until we reach the hidden access of one of its caves. We carefully anchor and come inside the cave being respectfully with this fragile environment and discovering all its secrets, included a small creek... And on the way out, a great jump into the water… This is the most wanted of our guided tours!!!
2. Another fun option is our jump & treck tour, where you will be paddling very close to the Toix cliff and passing by the rests of an old fishing point set on the cliff before climbing some easy parts of it and then jumping into the water… Pure and refreshing adrenaline!!
3. You can also choose our snorkeling tour that includes different spots in a couple of small cays close to the coves and also in the beggining of Morro de Toix… It is really amazing!!
1. A guided tour towards Altea isles and Cap Negret, stopping by the little Black isle before reaching La Olla isle and Cap Negret, a large igneous rock of basalt.
If you decide to do this tour on your own, we can arrange a pic nic for you (or bring it yourselves) in La Olla isle, where you can also go for a walk enjoying the beautiful landscape of Altea Bay, not to mention that if you like snorkeling here you will discover an spectacular seabed full of life an biodiversity...
We are located in the best site of Altea Bay, exactly in between the Morro de Toix / Mascarat and the Olla island / Cap Negret. We provide diving goggles, waterproof bags, mobile cases. Suitable for all audiences and ages. Free parking!
2018 New Adventures
- Moonlight kayak
- Wake Up Kayak (amanecer)
- Sunset Kayak (anochecer)
- Toix Caves
Toix Caves Adventures KAYAK, Altea - Spain (2015)
Aventuras en Kayak Morro de Toix, Altea (2014).
- For more information about
- this service:
- Contact us